Tuesday 2 March 2010

Editing my plugs

When I started to edit my plugs I decided that it would be better to make the main feature article to be much more emphasised then the rest of the articles that are being described on the page. I thought that maybe if I use a different font for the bands name it would stand out. After trying this I realised that it dosent look much different to the other writing around it advertising the other articles in the magazine. Looking at the material I have at the moment, I like the writing and font size of the the writing around 'Christanium' so I tried to think of another way for the bands name to stand out. I tried out loads of different tools which could enhance my idea and came across a tool called 'stroke'. This tool puts a border around the outside of the word and can use a different colour to emphasise the word around the outside. I finally decided to use the colour yellow for the outside of the writing which could go with the background pictures without blending in with it.

For the fonts I have used French Script MT for 'Christanium' and used 'Georgia' for the other writing for 'On The Inside' along with 'Times New Roman' for 'Peoples Choice Awards' and 'ConcursoItalian B...' for 'Upcoming gigs' and other writing on the page. I thought it would be a good idea to use different font styles to make the writing appeal more to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment