Monday 15 March 2010

Double Page Spread 3

In todays lesson I focused on the text in the double page spread. I had previously decided to show an interview and continued this idea. I wasnt really sure what to write about so I had a look in some other country music magazines at their interviews with stars and used some of their questions and also some of the answers to put into my own words and create a character which would seem some what appealing to the readers. So far I have written about the interviewers and Laurens meeting where they first say hello and then get in to the questions that Lauren is asked. I continued with these questions and answers and then thought it would be interesting to have different colours for each section, for example the questions would be white and the answers would be black. I thought this would be a good way of seperating the two and making the overall double page spread more interesting to look at and much more appealing to read rather then all the text being black. Also in todays lesson, when I had finished my writing noticed that there was a large gap underneath the text which made the page seem to spread out and a bit messy so I moved the writing down a little bit and moved accross some of the writing from the other page and put in some more questions and answers. Although whilst doing this I found that large writing at the bottom of the page would be a good idea. I tried out some different fonts and colours and tried some different things I could say at the bottom of the page. I thought using Laurens name would be interesting as it refers to her name in the text underneath the heading of the two pages but it dosent acctually say who it is anywhere else and people would probobly get confused and wonder who she was if they didnt already know. I finally decided to use Laurens name to put on the bottom of the page to make the page stand out more aslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment