Thursday 11 February 2010

Different pictures

Since my last update I have taken some more pictures for my front cover along with some pictures that could be useful for a double page spread and maybe the contents page. I still want to go with my original idea of using a country looking atmosphere with the colours of blue, black and white. However since taking the picture I realised that I acctually prefered using the background colour with some editing. I edited a few pictures to ask some of my friends who are in to country music and ask if they prefered a particular picture or would reccomend to continue using the colour scheme that I origanally set out to use. The results came back possitive that it would be a better idea to use the original background of the picture as it would seem 'more realistic' to the readers.

These are the pictures that I chose to edit:






These are the original pictures before being edited:



No comments:

Post a Comment