Thursday 11 February 2010

Update



I have now started to do my magazine front cover. I have decided on a picture I want to use. It is a photograph which I have taken on my camera of one of my friends standing on a table with a guitar in a country style dress. I have decided to use this for my front cover because I think that I can do alot with it. I am thinking of maybe using two pictures which are similar and blending them together to create on picture which would be breaking conventions but I think would look different to the conventions which are used on almost every magazine. Also in my questionnaire I asked if people would prefer the general conventions of the magazine or something different and most of the responses that came back were that people into this kind of music would prefer to brake conventions.




No comments:

Post a Comment